Fitness with a CBD and ways to max out, let’s find out now! Starting your day with cannabis might seem counterintuitive unless you’ve fully embraced a wake and bake lifestyle. However, if you’ve discovered the incredible health benefits of CBD, then you’ll be looking for more ways to incorporate cannabis into your daily diet. Fitness with a CBD can be just few drops of CBD, derived from cannabis and it can supercharge your wellness routine especially in moments when your body is most vulnerable and needs to refuel.
Fitness with a CBD can intense workouts place high demands on the body. Recovering from your workouts requires that you refuel your body with food and nutrition that targets replenishing your depleted nutrients. There is nothing more important than your post-workout meal. It helps to repair and build your body. This is where a great smoothie comes in.
A simple and delicious smoothie is a favorite post-workout meal on the go. This recipe features healthful ingredients like pineapple, spinach, and CBD oil to help replenish nutrients as well as aid your body in its recovery. CBD, a cannabis compound that doesn’t get you stoned, packs all of the health benefits of marijuana without the psychoactive components that make you high. Combining the health benefits of CBD with other wholesome ingredients delivers a nutritious power punch.
This smoothie is delicious, healthy, and easy to make. Plus, it is the first step to recovering from an intense workout. Here are just a few nutritional highlights of the smoothie’s ingredients.
- Bananas: High in potassium, bananas can help prevent muscle cramps after workouts.
- Pineapples: Anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce harmful inflammation after your workout.
- Spinach: A dark leafy green that is rich in calcium and iron. Spinach can help your blood vessels better process oxygen, replenishing your energy, and it can help build muscle.
- Almond milk: This dairy milk alternative is a great source of protein and it can help to boost your energy.
- Hemp seeds: A superfood with impressive nutritional benefits, hemp seeds contain large amounts of protein and a good balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
CBD, a cannabis compound derived from marijuana and hemp has many widely accepted benefits including:
- Relieving muscle pain
- Ease the strain a workout can put on old injuries
- Reduce discomfort the next day after a hard workout by combatting inflammation.
- Reducing seizures in patients with epilepsy
- Treat chronic pain
- Reducing pain from menstrual cramps
- Relieving nausea and increasing appetite
- Alleviating hangover symptoms
Recipe for CBD-Infused, Post-Workout Green Smoothie
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 banana
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 mL hemp CBD oil
- 2 tsp hemp seeds (optional)
- Water (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add more almond milk or water if the smoothie is too thick. Add some ice, and use less liquid if it’s too thin.
- Split into two glasses, then top with hemp seeds.
You can store the second portion of smoothie in the fridge for 1–2 days in an airtight container. Shake well before drinking and enjoy.